Delivery 5-8 daysFavero Assioma UNO | left only
The Italian manufacturer Favero is launching a new pedal power meter on the market, the Assioma UNO power meter. Furthermore, Favero has the intention to measure the performance directly there, where the power is transmitted by the driver to the bike. The Assioma power meter convinces with its simplicity and functionality.
The Assioma power meter has been completely redesigned by Favero and equipped with new features.
The assembly of the Assioma power meter is very simple. The assembly can be compared with a normal pedal change. Furthermore, no special tools are required. A mounting and operating manual is included in the delivery.
Bluetooth and ANT + connection
The Assioma UNO not only has the ANT + technology, also the Bluetooth connection. This allows you to connect the Assioma UNO to a bike computer and smartphone (iOS and Android).
The Assioma sensor is on the left pedal. Because the Assioma UNO is a one-sided power meter, it measures only the left side when driving. This means that the left measured value is doubled and the athlete sees a total value on the bike computer.
Assioma provides an accurate measurement with a great consistency and stability. The measurement accuracy is optimal for on-road applications and is ready for use at any temperature between -10 - 60 degrees.
Robustness, water resistant and weight
With a weight of 149.5 grams per pedal (with battery), the Assioma power meter is one of the lightest and most compact pedal power meters. The power sensor is protected with a resin block. This makes it extremely protected, resistant to impacts and waterproof.
Rechargeable and Sustainable
It is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated batteries. Once the Assioma UNO is fully charged, it will provide at least 50 hours of driving time. A 2 meter long charger is included. This allows the driver to load the Assioma directly on the bike without disassembling the power meter. The USB charging cable has a magnetic power connector which is simply connected to the Assioma.
- Power sensor position: on the left pedal
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Total weight per pedal: 149,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Hardware upgrade: Assioma UNO to Assioma DUO
- Firmware updates: Via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Warranty: 2 years
Assioma UNO package contents:
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual